Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Carrot Cone

I know that I have not posted for a while but I was overwhelmed with the wedding invitations. I worked on them morning, afternoon, and evening for days. And now they are done and delivered so I can get back to doing my thing.

With Easter a few days away, I thought I would post a project we were shown at Regionals in Hartford. As soon as it was demonstrated I knew when I got home, I had to make one. This Easter Carrot Cone was created by using the Petal Cone Die. How cute is that! If you look closely, you can see that the stamp set, Easter Blossoms was stamped on the cone using the same color ink as the cone. You can place candy inside of it and give to someone special for Easter. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Easter Blossoms
PAPER: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
INK: Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Sticky Strip, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Buttons

I just think this is so cute! It will be showing up at my house Easter morning for my family. Today my daughter and her husband and baby Eli will be arriving at my house this afternoon for the holiday. I can't wait for his first Easter. I think the Easter Bunny will have something special for him at my house. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the cutest - so much fun - today I found some chocolate bunnies that fit perfectly inside! Have a fabulous Easter!

    ReplyDelete