Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Technique Sample Card 2

This is the second card that we will be making this month at my Technique Class. This flower is another one using punches. This card is so clean and simple. The flower on the card stands out and is the focal point of the card. Ribbon leaves accent the flower and adds some elegance to the card. This card is a case from a card that I saw last year. I think it was from Gretchen Barron's blog but am not quite sure. The sentiment can be easily changed to any occasion. Those are the cards that I like the best. If you are interested in attending one of my classes this month. Please contact me.

The technique classes this month will be held on:
April 16- Saturday @ 9-11:30 AM
April 19- Tuesday @ 9:15-11:45 AM
April 20- Wednesday @ 7-9:30 PM
Cost is $10 for 3 cards/technique cards

Today will be another crazy day around this house. Eli will be coming to visit today and tomorrow. How exciting! I love being a Grandma! Also I have to see if I can get into my dentist today because I broke a tooth yesterday. Always something. Enjoy your day! I know as soon as Eli gets here today, I will be enjoying mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment