Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bermuda Wedding



This is a sample of the wedding invitations that I am working on for a friend of my daughter. They are planning a destination wedding to Bermuda and asked if I could make the invitations for them. They came over and we talked about different things I could incorporate. They wanted to know if I could have the silhouette somewhere in the design. When I heard it was Bermuda, I immediately thought about "Tropical Party" which was in last year's summer mini . Although you can not purchase this stamp set anymore, I thought it was perfect for this invitation. The top picture features the invitation before you open it. The Bermuda
silhouette is in white and then I placed the flowers to the right of the card. The next photo is what it will look like when you open the card.
I did not put any words on the invitation yet. I just emailed pictures of what I did and I am waiting to hear from them. I am not sure if this was what they were expecting, but this is the sample that I liked the best. I hope they like it.

Well I am off to an Expo with a group of my friends from work. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun set! I left you a Stylish Blogger Award on my blog - stop by to grab it at My Magical Inkery Tour and see what I've been up to!

    ReplyDelete