Monday, December 14, 2009

Secret Santa Delivered

Our Stampin' Up Group, Love at First Stamp, decided that we would have a Secret Santa exchange this year among us. On Sunday we will find out who our Secret Santa is at our Downline Meeting. My gift was delivered to me on Wednesday. This is my gift from my Secret Santa. It is a note board. It is made from using a frame and decorating the inside of the glass with the Designer Paper. The words "To Do List" is done using the Big Shot, Alphabet Die, and Vinyl. The vinyl was actually applied to the front of the board. How neat of a Christmas gift is that! I love it! So easy and a very practical gift! All the products that she used except for the frame are available from Stampin' Up. All the Just to let you know, I think that my Secret Santa is my Upline , Kim. Kim? Am I right? If so thank you, thank you, thank you! Very nice !

2 comments: