Sunday, December 20, 2009

Longabger Trip MDS

I told you last week about our trip to Longaberger for a Holiday Handcrafted weekend package. We had so much fun. Four women went on this 30 hour whirlwind road trip to Ohio and back. The time went so fast but it we did not feel rushed. We did a lot of crafts, shopped, and just had a very nice time with friends. We are in the process of sharing our pictures with each other and plan to make a lot of scrapbook pages. Here is one that I did quickly this morning. The pictures are of our time at Longaberger Homestead. They had so many decorations all over the place. There were quite a bit of photo ops there, so being the "quiet" girls that we are, we made sure we took advantage of every photo opportunity we could! What a blast! Using the MDS made working on this page so simple and easy. I can't wait to have more time to sit down and do more pages. It was so nice this morning to work on this page. All the good times that we had last weekend came back to mind and I could not help but have a big smile on my face. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to show you more pages that I have worked on. Now I have to get ready for a party at my up line's house. We are having a cookie exchange and we will find out who are Secret Santas were. Have a great day! I know I will be having one. Who can help it when you are surrounded by friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment