Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Longaberger Weekend Page 2

Here we go again. I can't tell you enough what a wonderful time the four of us had together. These three pictures were taken at the Longaberger Homestead. These were taken down by the Gazebo. If you look real close, the sleigh is a giant basket replica of the original sleigh basket. It was so neat to see! I wish we could have stayed when it got dark so that we could have seen it when everything was lit up. Again, I am working on these pages using the MDS. I am using it more and I really love it! I was afraid of it when I first got it. I don't know why I was afraid because it is so easy to use! I can't wait until all the pages are done and I have it printed as a book. What a remembrance of a great mini vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment