Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Treats

Here is a really really quick way to package sweet treats for the Holidays. I put sweet treats into a cello bag and made a topper for the bag. It is a piece of Real Red card stock folded in half. I took a Whisper White rectangle and tore the edges to create a furry look. I then took a strip of Basic Black and glued that down to make the belt. I finished the look with a rectangle of Brushed Silver and cut out the inside rectangle with an Exacto Knife. Finally I attached the topper to the bag. Voila! A quick and cute way to give a treat to those you care about. I have part of the bag hidden behind the greens because Lucy (my mini Schnauzer) tried getting into the bag before I was able to take the picture. Fortunately I caught her before she was able to get to the chocolate. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment