Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Technique Card #2

This is the second card that we will be making during my December Technique Classes. It is an acetate card. They are really neat to make AND receive. It is very hard to see because the card is made from clear acetate and and the snowflakes were stamped on using White Staz-On. The trick to this card is how you attach the stamped image onto the acetate. You need to adhere the papers for the sentiment and the images strategically so that you do not see the adhesive. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Snow Buddies (Level 2 Hostess set from the Holiday Mini)
PAPER: Acetate/ Window Sheets, Whisper WHite, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
INK: White Staz-On, Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES: Colored Pencils

This is a unique and easy card to make for those special friends and family on your Christmas list. Just a personal update, I had a wonderful time at Peddlers Village yesterday. Great shopping, unique gingerbread houses (will show pics later this week), and a nice surprise. My oldest daughter arranged for my younger daughter to join us for the day. I had no idea! She just showed up in one of the stores where we were shopping to surprise me. We had a very nice day together. So go out and enjoy your day, you never know what the day will bring. Hopefully you will have a nice surprise as I did yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of your fablous cards and ideas!

    ReplyDelete