Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love at First Stamp Group

I thought I would have picture from Christmas to show but they did not turn out that well. So during this mini vacation (the Holidays), I started to work on some pages that I tried to start a while ago. These pictures are from September! My Stampin' Up group's name is "Love At First Stamp". When we go to Regionals or we do an event as a group, we wear our "Love At First Stamp" shirts. Our shirts are black with a bright pink heart with white lettering. Before we went to Cincinnati Regionals, we went and got Mani-Pedis. Kim, our up-line, made up a bag with gifts for Regionals. She also gave us black Flip-Flops with pink flowers made from using the Big Shot. When we got our toe nails painted, all of us had them painted bright pink. They looked great with the Flip Flops. When we got to Regionals, we all wore our shirts and wore our matching Flip- Flops.

This is the one of the pages that I am working on about our trip to Cincinnati. I stayed with the black, white and pink color theme to match our shirts. Kim took so many pictures of us getting ready for Regionals, our trip to Regionals, Regionals, and our time while we were in Cincinnati. We had a GREAT time!!!

This page was made using MDS. I am so glad that I bought it. I am having so much fun with it. I find that I am getting more pages finished because I can take my laptop with me and work on it when I am not at home. I hope you enjoy this page. When I look at it I remember how much fun we had that night.

I will be back with more cards and projects next Monday. I need some extra time to get my Christmas things away. I need to make room so that I can start working with my stamping supplies again. I had to put my stamping things away to make room for all the Christmas decorations I have up in the Dining Room. I can't wait to begin to use my new goodies from the new Occasions Mini!

Everyone have a Happy New Year!

1 comment: