Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Holiday Stamp A Stack

This is the last Holiday Stamp A Stack that I have scheduled for this year.  I will be holding a last chance card buffet again but more of that in another post.

I think we have chosen four great cards to end our Holiday SAS Events.  We have a great Pool Party and Smokey Slate snowflake card using a sentiment from the Single Stamps (that are being offered right now until January 31, 2014).

We designed a Fancy Fold card that uses the Circle Card Thinlets ,the Season of Style DSP and the Joyful Christmas stamp set.  Santa's List was used in the vintage looking card which used Silver Foil to make it really pop.  This card is my favorite.

The last card uses a tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  This stamp set is the longest selling stamp set SU sells.  This stamp set can be used in so many different ways that it has to be a stamp set that everyone should own.  This is a great example how you can make a Holiday card without using a stamp set that was designed especially for the holidays.

You can make either  15 cards/envelopes (5 cards each of 3 designs of your choice) for $25 or 20 cards (5 cards each of each of the 4 designs) plus a package of Rhinestone Jewels for $35.If you wish to attend, please contact me by November 17th.

I wanted to post this yesterday but one of the kids was sick with a high fever and I held him all day.  Today he is better and so I was able to get a few minutes to post this.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment