Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Cute Little Box

Another one of the gift packaging projects that we will be making is this cute little box.   This year I decided that I had to include different types of packaging in my Christmas Event because there are so many neat items this year's main catalog.  

This was made by using the Tag A Bag Gift Boxes.  It was so easy to make.  You get the box and the acetate sleeve and all you have to do is create gift tags and embellishments to enhance the packaging.  This box can hold a small bottle of wine or Dipping Oil.  It can also be used to package candles.  Do you need a way to gift K Cups?  Well this is a perfect package  to do that.  There are so many items that can fit in this box.  the ideas are endless.

So if you would like to make this cute little box, you can join us at my place on Dec.1 @ 1 PM.  Just contact me.

Well if the weather holds out today, my daughter and grandson will be going to Peddler's Village for the day to do a little Christmas shopping.  It is a tradition for us.  I cant wait, it is always a nice day.  So you go out enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment