Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Technique Class Card #1

Wow !  What a week so far!  The youngest grandson had high fever for the first 2 days of the week.  He is fine now but he just wanted to be held so I did not get much done.  Then I got sick and the 2 grandsons we watched yesterday were sick and today my husband.  So glad the weekend will soon be here.  We just need to rest and get well!

So today I finally was feeling good enough to post one of the cards that we will be making at my Technique Classes this month.  I am pretty happy with the cards this month and I hope you guys like them too.  This is a quick and easy Shaker Card using Washi Tape.  If you look closely, you can see the little Christmas shapes that I punched out using the Mini Punch Pack.  I love love love the single stamp Be Merry and when I saw it, this card immediately jumped into my head.  If I would change anything on this card, it would be maybe making the Be Merry sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.  I might try that just to see what it looks like.

If you wish to attend my Technique Classes this month, I am holding them on Tuesday November 12 @ 9:15 -11:30 AM and Wednesday November 13 @ 7-9 PM.  The cost is $10 for 3 cards/envelopes plus 3 Technique Instruction Cards or $5 if you also purchase $25 worth of product.  Please contact me if you wish to attend, I still have room.

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment