Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Day Away

Today I decided I would not post a project but pictures from my outing with my daughter yesterday.  It is a tradition for us to go to Peddler's Village.  It is a quaint shopping village in Bucks County and has very unique stores.  My oldest daughter and I have made it a tradition to go there every year before Christmas when they have it decorated for the holidays and they have their Gingerbread House Contest.  I am amazed at the wonderful entries that they have.

We had a wonderful time although the weather was very yucky.  It starting snowing turned into sleet and then to rain.  But we took Carter along and when the weather got worse, we went to the children's area and left him play there.  He had a wonderful time.

I am posting pictures of some of the entries for the Gingerbread House contest and of course one of my youngest grandson playing.

I hope you enjoy the pics.  Be sure to Enjoy the day!


Yes this is an entry in the Gingerbread House competition and is cake


Aren't they beautiful?  I hope you enjoyed!  And I saved the cutest picture for last!  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment