Monday, November 25, 2013

"Let's Wrap it Up" Class is Coming

It is time to "Let's Wrap it Up" on your Holiday crafting needs.  At this time of the year I like to wrap up all my gift and card making.  It does not always work but I try to get all the kind of stuff finished so I can relax and enjoy the Holiday season.  So I am offering a chance for you to wrap up your stamping needs. This event will held like a card buffet.  You will be able to choose which items you would like to make and how many of each.  

I am offering 9 different projects.  There will be 3 Gift Card Holders, 3 Cards, and 3 Different Ways to Package your small gifts.  This project is one of the projects that you can choose from.  This cute MUSLIN GIFT BAG is a cute way to package all those small gifts that you plan to give.  It can be used to hold jewelry, candy, or any small item.  To create this cute Gift Bag, you start with the Muslin Bags which can be found in the Holiday Mini.  The rest of the supplies used for this bag are:

STAMP SET: Wonderful Wreath
INK:  Garden Green
ACCESSORIES:  Muslin Bag, 3/4" Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Rhinestone Jewels, Red Sharpie

Just a few tips...
1.  Before stamping an image on your Muslin Bag, remember to put card stock inside the pouch.  This will keep the ink from going through to the other side and it also is a sturdier surface to stamp on. 

2.  Use Crystal Effects to adhere the Rhinestone Jewels to the bag.

3.  You can also place a piece of waxed paper on between the card stock and bag.  The waxed paper will prevent the crystals effects to stick to the card stock in case it goes through the muslin.

I really like this project!  I stepped it up by adding the Rhinestone Jewels and replacing the cord with the Chevron Ribbon.  I plan to make a few of these to fill with candy for Eli and Emmett to give to their Daycare teachers. They like when I make things for them.  

I wrapped the kids Christmas gifts last night and I plan to start mixing my Christmas cookie dough this afternoon.  Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment