Monday, October 14, 2013

October Technique Class Card-CArd 1

Well, they say the computer is fixed and it was not the hard drive.  But I am still having problems so hopefully it will co-operate with me until I am able to get all my information onto another computer.  Since I do not understand how that part works, I am relying on family to help me add everything over to a different computer.  We started last night but was only able to transfer my photos.  I need to add a few other programs to that computer so I can add my other info.  I just need to get everything backed up because I need to have access to my projects.

Anyway...enough of my problems.  Today's card is one that we will be making this month at my Technique Classes.  This month's theme is "Autumn".  We will be making Autumn themed cards this month that can be used for all occasions but have a "fall" feel to them.  This card is using the "PAINTER TAPE" Technique.  I love the rustic effect that it gives to the card.  The sentiment and the leaves from the stamp set "Gently Falling" also make the card a little bit more whimsical.  This is a great card to give someone during the Autumn season for any occasion such as birthday, sympathy, thank you, ect.   

If you are interested in attending any of my technique classes this month, contact me.  I will be holding a class tomorrow morning at 9:15 AM and Wednesday @ 7 PM.  There is still space available in each class.

I have all 3 little guys today.  I can not believe everyone is playing quietly while I get this quick post done.  I am now off and running.  It will probably be a very very busy day.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment