Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Annual Halloween Gathering Event

Every year I do a "Halloween Gathering Card Buffet" at a customer's home.  This year my Halloween Gathering will be held at Maryann's on Wednesday October  9 @ 6:30.  I hold it like a Card Buffet.  I will offer 4 different cards and 2 candy wrappers.  You get to decide what cards and what candy wrappers you would like to make of each.  

This card is one of the cards that I am offering at the gathering. It is a pull out card.  The piece that pulls out from this card is the white card with the haunted house at the top.  You are able to pull out that piece and place a sentiment or attach a gift card to it and give it to a friend or family member.  It is a cute and simple card to make and your friends will love it.

The cost of the Halloween Gathering Event depends on how many cards and candy wrappers you choose to make. I will be posting the rest of the cards that will be offered all week. Contact me if you would like to attend and I will get a flyer with all the details to you.  

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment