Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Technique Class- Card 2

This card is a "FILE FOLDER CARD".  Since the ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD came out, you see these type of cards all over various stamping blogs.  If you want a see a great video tutorial on making these cards, check out Patty Bennett's tutorial on You Tube.  

I love when a product is versatile.  I always feel like I am getting more bag for my buck.  So when I received the Envelope Punch Board, I was so excited when I found out that you can use this product for more things than just making envelopes.  I just think that using this product to make a File Folder Card is ingenious!  This is the variation that I came up with.  I love the color combination.  I love creating cards in the Fall because I just love the colors of that season the best.  The color combo that I used was Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze.  I have a class tonight and then next Saturday I will be having the last of the October Technique Classes.  

Next month  for Technique Class, November's theme will be "CHRISTMAS".  We will be making a SHAKER CARD, GIFT CARD HOLDER, and a RIBBON CARD.  I will be getting the specific dates to you at the end of this month.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment