Friday, October 18, 2013

October Technique Class- Card 3

As I said in my last post, I love when you can find multiple uses for a product.  So for my third card this month for Technique Class, I decided to make a card that I found on Connie Babbit's blog, "ENVELOPE LINER CARD".  She posted on a tutorial on her blog and I just had to share her idea with my classes.  This is another way to use the Envelope Liner Framelits.  They loved it!  They too like it when you can find other ways to use a product.

When I made my card I also case'd the layout.  This is my version from her card.  It can be used like a pocket card as you can see from the pull-out piece.  At the bottom of the pull out piece I stamped a leaf.  Both stamps that I used were from the Best of 25 Years... Autumn stamp set.  I was so excited to receive that set because the images were from my favorite stamp sets over the years.  This pail full of apples was one of my favorites that I used a lot before it retired.  So you can imagine how happy I was when it came back in the set.

Next week I will be posting pictures from the Holiday Stamp A Stack that I will be hosting on Oct. 27  @ 1 PM at my house.  I know you will like them.  Well today I will be putting together Eli and Emmett's Halloween Treats for daycare.  Their daycare teachers always like it when I send in treats that are stepped up in wrapping that I made.  So go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment