Monday, October 7, 2013

Candy Wrappers for Halloween Gathering

This is the last post about the Halloween Gathering.  When planning my projects for this event,  I try to add a cute way to give candy gifts to teachers and friends.  This year I planned very simple wrappers.  The first was a cute one that I found on Becky Robert's blog, Inking Idaho.  I thought this was such a quick and neat way to package candy for a class treat or a special trick or treater who comes to your home.

The next candy wrapper uses the new ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!  At our last downline meeting Susan presented this unique way to wrap a regular sized candy bar.  This wrapper uses a 5" square piece of DSP and Washi Tape. The Envelope Punch Board is used to notch and score the wrapper so it can fit easily around the candy bar.  I LOVE it when products can be used in a variety of ways!  


 I used this wrapper style to make all the cary gifts for Eli's and Emmet's daycare caretakers.  I am sure they will like it.  I mean... who does not like chocolate?  Right?

I hope you have enjoyed the projects we are going to be creating at the Halloween Gathering.  You still have to the end of today to sign up for it.  Let me know if you plan to attend.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment