Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creepy Crawly Halloween

This is such a simple and quick card to make if you need a quick Halloween card.  This card takes minimal stamping and uses the WITCHES BREW DSP.  The Witches Hat is from the Best of 25 Years...Halloween stamp set.  It was a perfect fit inside the Labels Collection Framelits.

If you look very closely, You will see that this is really a Gate Fold Card but held sideways.  I love it and so will anyone that you give this card to.

This is another card that will be available to make at the Halloween Gathering Card Buffet event.  If you are interested in attending, contact me.  A reminder that you get to choose which cards you would like to make and how many of each you would like to make. 

 I also posting a picture of a card that I posted a few days ago.  This was a card that I thought I might use in the card buffet and I did decide to use it for the Card Buffet.  I think that the four cards that I am offering will fit any of your needs this Halloween season.  Tomorrow I am going to post the candy wrappers that will also be offered.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment