Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another Halloween Gathering Card

Here is another one of the cards that I am offering at my "Halloween Gathering".  I saw this card somewhere and really do not know where I found it or who made it.  But I just thought it was so adorable and I decided to CASE it.  It is a different way to use the Thinlets- Label Card.  Believe it or not, it uses the Owl Builder Punch to create the owl.  I think that was why I found this card so interesting. 

If you are interested in making one of cards and more, please contact me.  I will get more information to you then.  The Card Buffet will be held at Maryann's house on Oct. 9 @ 6:30 PM.  Hope to see you there!

If this is your card that I case'd, please contact me so that I can give you credit.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment