Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Favorite New Toy!


My favorite "NEW" toy from Stampin' Up has arrived at my house and is now ready for you to order.  It is the "ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD"!



 At convention, they announced and demonstrated this new stamping tool and I was so excited.  I took this picture at convention that shows you all 66 sizes of envelopes that this punch board that can make.  I was so impressed and very excited!


Although I have not made my own envelopes in the past, I plan to do it more since I have this tool that makes it very easy to do.  It is a great way to use up your old DSP.  It also is a great way to be able to have an envelope available for an odd sized card.  You will be able to create a pocket envelope that will be able to hold a candy bar.  The ideas are endless with what you will be able to make using this tool.  


Check out the video.  Brian Pilling from Stampin' Up demos this new product.  I hope you are as excited as I am that this is now available from Stampin' Up which sells for $19.95.  If you are interested or would like more information on this new product, contact me.




I will be posting another Christmas card I created tomorrow, so please check back.  Tomorrow is my day off from watching all the babies.  So I plan to get some new cards and projects made while there is a little more peace and quiet in the house.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment