Wednesday, September 4, 2013

An Ornament Keepsake

This card is totally different than what I envisioned and started out with.  Sometimes those cards turn out the best.  I love it when I start out with an idea and the card changes (maybe the color choice).  And then it changes (perhaps the layout).  And then changes again (using different stamp set).  This process could go on for a whole day for one card.  It makes me feel good when I see a creation evolve from one card morphing into another.  My husband... does not enjoy it that much.  It could be that the dining room table looks a mess for more than a day.  And that the pile of stamps, card stock, and ink keeps getting higher and higher.  That is what happened with this card.  But I am really happy with what I finished with.

This card will definitely be one that we will be using this card in a coming up Stamp A Stack.  So keep posted to see if we are going to be using this in our October or November Holiday Stamp A Stack.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment