Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Happiness

Been working on  my Halloween Gathering cards and project the last week.  Here is one of the card that we will be making at that event.  This is a really easy card to make and does not use the traditional fold completely  For some reason I am on a traditional fold strike.  I think I decided that I need to change up my cards a bit some way.  So the last couple of cards that I have made, I try to change them up in some manner.  

I really liked the "HALLOWEEN HAPPINESS" stamp and decided I really needed to use it in one of my cards.  I did not want the background of the card be so busy because I felt it would take away from the all the details in the stamped image.  For this card I used the following supplies:

STAMPS:  Halloween Happiness
PAPER:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Witches Brew DSP
INK:  Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES:  Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, Dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Markers

If you look closely in the top pic, you will see an orange glittery pumpkin.  I made that by using  the orange Glitter from the Holiday Catalog to cover a plastic pumpkin. First I sprayed the pumpkin with spray adhesive and then I sprinkled the orange glitter all over the pumpkin.  Just another way to use it.  Also if you look closely at the pumpkins on the card, you will notice the pumpkin with the face is all glittery.  I used Dazzling Diamonds to create that effect so the pumpkin would stand out.  I will be getting out all the information on the event in the following few days.  I need to finalize a few things first.  

Yesterday we watched all three youngins and I was exhausted by the end of the day.  Sometimes trying to get all three down for a nap can be a bit tricky and yesterday was one of those days.  The phone kept ringing and waking them up and when all 3 fell asleep at the same time we were ecstatic.  And then someone came to the door and rang the bell and it was chaos with all 3 crying.  At least for 15 minutes all was quiet!  Today it is more quiet with one, so it was easier today to post.  Enjoy the day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment