Friday, June 7, 2013

Thanks, Retirees!

As I said in a previous post, I have 7 friends that are retiring in a few days at the school were I taught 34 years.  All of them were great teachers and were greatly loved by the students.  The school will never be the same with so many vibrant and caring people leaving.  I needed to come up with 7 cards quickly because to be honest, I did not realize that the end of the school year was so close.  But I wanted to thank my friends for all the years that they spent dedicating their lives to make the school a warm and inviting place to educate the students.

Being short of time,  I went online and found a card made by Tami Chrinewski, I think that is how her last name is spelled and CASED her card.  So today I am posting the card I made. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Simply Sketches (hostess set)
PAPER:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES:  Artisan Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Black EP, Heating Tool, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder (retired), Blender Pens

This is a quick post because my youngest grandson is on his way and he is sick.  so Grandma will be holding her sick little one most of the day rocking him and giving him lots of love!  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: