Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Swaps from a Meeting

I have not felt good for a few days.  So I have not felt like stamping but I will post a couple of cards from a swap that I participated in at a downline meeting.  I LOVE the "By the Tide" stamp set and here are 2 great swaps that showcase that stamp set well.

The first card is by Lou Ann Ramp.  I would never have thought to use this as a sympathy card but I think it works well.  I love the colors that she used.  The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  By the Tide, Love and Sympathy
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
INK:  Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES:  Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Sponge

The next card was made by Kelly Fidler.   The supplies that she used for this card were:


STAMP SET:  By the Tide
PAPER:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
INK: Island Indigo, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Pool Party EP, Heating Tool, 1" Circle Punch, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals

I like this card as well.  I think both women did a wonderful job.  Both cards could be used for a man or woman.  I am going to rest now and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.  Enjoy the day!

1 comment: