Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Technique Class- Card 2

A few days ago I posted a picture of a card that I made for the retirees at my former job.  Well, I liked that card so much I used it again but changed up the colors and I added the "NEW" Simply Pressed Clay.  Well to be honest, my order did not show up with the supplies that I needed so I quickly changed  my plans to include that card.  I included Basic Black into the card and my customers really seemed to like this one a bit better than the original.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Simply Sketches (hostess set)
PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Modern Medley
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizazz
ACCESSORIES:  Artisan Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Black EP, Heating Tool, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder (retired), Blender Pens, Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay


The black really does make a difference.  Just for your information, that little button on the card is not a real button but one used from the "NEW" Simply Pressed Clay and Clay Molds.  I really like working with the clay.  It is a fun way to add that little something extra to your cards.  I just wanted my customers to get a chance to work with it.  When my order comes in, I am changing the background to use one of the new embossing folders.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment