Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mosaic Madness

At our downline meeting 2 weeks ago, Susan and I had prepared Make& Takes for our group.  A few days ago, I shared the card I had prepared for them.  Today, I am showing you the card that Susan prepared for them.  This card was also CASE'd from one of the cards we made at Janet Wakeland's downline meeting.  This card is a good way to showcase all the products that co-ordinate with the Mosaic Madness stamp set.  The supplies used for this card are:

STAMP SETS:  Mosaic Madness, Banner Greetings
PAPER:  Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black
INK:  Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES:  Mosaic Punch, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons

The next few days will be extremely busy for me and my family.  We have a family wedding which is in Philly, Emmett's first birthday party, my son-in-law's family who are from Arizona are visiting, and my close friend's mother passed away yesterday.  So the weekend will be crazy with all these events happening and I will be crazed baking, cooking and getting ready for everything.  This afternoon I will be making a sympathy for my friend and her family. I have no babies to watch today so I will be able to focus on my friend and also on preparing for Emmett's birthday.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment