Friday, June 14, 2013

Open House- Make & Take

No, the catalog does not come with that bookmark.  That was the Make & Take that we made at my Open House.   When we were at Janet Wakeland's downline meeting, this was one of the Make & Take's that we made.  I loved it so much that I decided that I should make these bookmarks for all the people that were going to attend my Open House.  Then sanity took over. I then decided that maybe instead of me making bookmarks for everyone, they should make their own bookmarks.  It then dawned on me that this would be a great Make & Take.  

Here is a close up of what we made.  I did use a few RETIRED products.  I loved the Two Tags Bigz Die and it is perfect to make this magnetic bookmark.  I also decided to keep using the New In Colors just like Janet had.  But I decided to make it a monogramed bookmark.  So again I used the RETIRED Lovely Letters stamp set.  I was so sorry to see that set go.  It was a very elegant alphabet set.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  Lovely Letters Alphabet (retired)
PAPER:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Two Tags Bigz Die (retired), Mosaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Gold EP, Heating Tool, Dimensionals, magnets (non SU)

My customers LOVED it.  I was so glad we made these.  I was a great way to introduce 4 of the 5, 2013-14 In Colors.  And a really nice gift for my customers.  Well I have another busy weekend so I will not post again until Monday.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment