Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Technique Class-Card 3

This card is the third card that we will be making at my Technique Classes this month.  I really like this card for several reasons.  But I will discuss that later.  This month 's theme is "NEW PRODUCTS" and this card showcases 10 of the NEW products. Although I used a number of NEW products on this card, what I focused on with the card is the COLORED SIMPLY PRESSED CLAY.  I will share my technique of coloring the Simply Pressed Clay in a later post.  But for now, I will share the supplies that were used to make this card.

STAMP SETS:  Petite Pairs, EnFrancois, Stippled Blossoms
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Strawberry Slush, Garden Gingham DSP
INK:  Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizazz, Pistachio Pudding
ACCESSORIES:  Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Strawberry Slush Marker, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

All products in red are the NEW products in the 2013-14.

If you look very closely, you can see a small rose.  That was what I made using the Simply Pressed Clay and the clay molds.  I mounted it on the Very Vintage Designer Button.  I saw that done on Christy Fulk's blog and thought it was such a neat way to showcase the small clay rose.  I colored the clay so that it coordinated with the card stock.  I will share with you on a future post how I colored it.

Tonight is the last Technique class that I am hosting this month.  My next project is to start working on my convention swaps.  I will be attending convention in Salt Lake City next month and I am getting so excited about going.  So exciting! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment