Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Wonderful Surprise

Yesterday when I went to my mailbox, I found this card. It is a card from my Upline congratulating me on being in her top five of sales for the month of September. What a pleasant surprise and what a great card. This card uses the owl stamp from the Hostess set "Warmest of Wishes". The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Wicked Cool, Warmest of Wishes
PAPER: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
INK: Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Owl Builder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot

With so much going on in my life right now, it was a pleasant surprise to get this card. It is overcast here today and they are calling for rain... again. We are just hoping that it is not a hard rain and it does not last long. We just got the basement dry and the last thing we need is a lot of rain and have the basement fill up with water again. Enjoy your day!

1 comment: