Monday, October 17, 2011

A Simple Thank You

I think that this is the most simple card that I have ever done. This is another of the projects that I am working on for an upcoming wedding that I was asked to work on. The bride to be is a person who likes simple, clean, and elegant. And I think this thank you card its that description. I used the single Elegant Thank You stamp found in the SU catalog. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMPS: Elegant Thank You
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Black Embossing Powder, Heating Tool

I think what helps this card look more elegant is the sentiment is embossed in black. The flourish around the sentiment also creates a more elegant feeling. I am convinced this person will be pleased because it will fit in with the feeling for the wedding that she is going for. I can't wait to see everything together. I think it will look great! Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice - I have trouble stamping straight and centered - even with my Stam-a-majig! They are looking great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine. I hope when everything is put together, it will look nice. I only have to finish the Wedding Invitations and the favor boxes. Although the favor boxes are cut out, I just have to out them together.

    ReplyDelete