Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Treats for Eli

Well the treats aren't really for Eli but for his teachers at Day Care. I made sugar cookies and I used the new Cookie Stamp that SU came out with the beginning of this month. Then I found a great idea for a box to hold cookies from Kris Sobolik. I decorated each box differently by using the Frightful Sight DSP and a variety of ribbons. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Wicked Cool
PAPER: Frightful Sight DSP, Basic Black
INK: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES: Cello Bags, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, 1/2" Scallop Dots Basic Black Ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Dimensionals

I think they are a great way to make a small treat look like you cared enough about the person to spend extra time to make a great presentation. I just put the cookies in one of our cello bags and tied it up with different ribbons. I hope the teachers at daycare like them. He is giving the packages to them today. He will not be there tomorrow when they have there Halloween dress-up and parade. Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment