Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome Christmas

This is one of the cards that we are making at this month's Stamp A Stack. I think this is going to be one of my Christmas cards this year. My husband thinks that Christmas cards should only be red and green. When he saw this card he said that these would be great to send out this year. So I ordered everything I need to make them, I just need to find the time now. The supplies used for this card are:

STAMP SETS: Polar Party, Heard from the Heart
PAPER: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz On, Real Red, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
ACCESSORIES: Dazzling Details, Rhinestone Jewels, Blender Pens, Yellow Sharpie (non SU ), Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Snowburst Embossing Folder, 3" Circle Sizzix Die, Big Shot

I used the Sharpie to color the Rhinestones so they are the same color as the stars on top of the trees. I used the Dazzling Details to add the snow to the ground and on the trees. I hope the people that receive this card love it as much as I do.

I am still working hard on that wedding order. Last night I finished the Save the Date cards and now I am working on the favors. Wow, this wedding is keeping me busy! But I know that in the end they will love what I made and that makes it all worth while. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment