Thursday, October 20, 2011

Twisted Easel Card

This is one of the cards that we made this month at my Technique Classes. I usually try to post these samples before the class but it has not been easy the last few weeks. This has been a very busy for me and I am still trying to get into a routine since we are now watching my grandson a couple of times during the week. So please be patient until I can work out a routine.

I really love this the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set. When I first saw it , I was not that excited. But the more I use it, I absolutely love it! The supplies that I used for this card was"

STAMP: Day of Gratitude
PAPER: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
INK: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES: Chantilly Lace, Vintage Brads, Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Sponges, Big Shot

I like to use different folds when doing cards. I think it adds more interest to a card. Well back to the grindstone. I am going to work on the favor boxes today for that wedding I am working on. When I get them finished, I will show you what I came up with. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment