Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bridal Shower Favor


Well I am a little late with my posting today. This morning I was out for breakfast with people who retired from the school I used to teach at. It was so nice to sit and catch up with everything that has been going on in our lives.
I had a wonderful time!

Anyway I have been working hard on an order that I received for making a lot of items for an up coming wedding. This is a an idea for a bridal shower favor. I only used Basic Black and Very Vanilla because that is the color scheme for the wedding. As I said before, I think it will look very elegant when everything comes together. I thought an elegant memo pad would be a favor. There is a little bit more they want for favors but that will be shown at a later time. So I stayed with the black and vanilla colors , but used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on the top layer to convey an elegant look. The pearls just accent the piece. I think the attendees for this event will like them.

When I have everything done, I will take a picture of the whole set together. I really think all together it will look striking! I can't wait to show you everything done. I am now going to cut the rest of the card stock and start to put them together. I need to get all of these things done before the holidays because I know if I wait then I will be on overload trying to get everything done. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment