Friday, October 21, 2011

A Black and Ivory Favor Box

Well I am still working on this huge wedding project. I think these will be the favor boxes for the bridal shower. I have been told that the boxes will be filled with homemade Truffles. How yummy does that sound? I wanted something that looked elegant so I embossed the image on the black card stock with black embossing powder. It is very subtle but very elegant looking. I used the Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon to complete the favor box. Although it is very simple, when they are placed at everyone's place, I think it will look fantastic. The supplies that I used for this project was:

STAMP: Wedding Sweet
PAPER: Basic Black 12" x 12"
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Sticky Strip, Small Circle Punch, Favor Box Sizzix Die, Big Shot

I do not think this shows up in a picture as nice as it looks in person. I will post more pictures of these favor boxes later when they are placed around the table at the shower. I am now off to work on the Wedding Invitations. That is the last project for the wedding unless I am asked to make favors for the wedding. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment