Monday, October 10, 2011

A Quick Card

Yesterday my daughter called to finalize details for me watching Eli while they went to a wedding in New Jersey. So at the end of the conversation she says, "Oh by the way, can you make me a wedding card? I forgot to buy one." Okay...I did not have much time and had to think fast of what I could make that looked elegant. I pulled out my Manhatten Flower Embossing folder which I had not used for a while and started to work. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMPS: Wedding Sweet, Full of Life ( inside sentiment )
PAPER: Brushed Silver, Whisper White
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder , Dazzling Details

When I was finished embossing and put the card together. It seemed a little bland. So I took the Dazzling Details and went over all the raised lines with it. That little sparkle made the card look spectacular! I know they will love this card. Although there is minimal color, the Dazzling Details and the silver embossing is what really makes this card stunning. I wish you could see it in person, it really does look so much nicer.

I have a lot to do today. I have Eli for the day but I have to go to a funeral and then late afternoon I am having a Halloween Gathering. Will tell you more about that tomorrow.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment