Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snowman Hand Sanitizer

I have really gotten stuck on making on these hand sanitizer holders. I just really think they are a great way to present an inexpensive gift. I just love these things! So this time I came up with a winter theme. I used that cute snowman from the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set from the Holiday Mini. They really are not very hard to make but they make such a nice presentation. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Jolly Old Saint Nick, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue DSP, Night of Navy DSP
INK: Black Staz-On, Bashful Blue
ACCESSORIES: Colored Pencils, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone Jewels, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Big Shot

I intend to make a lot of these for small gifts for friends and family for the holidays. It is very foggy here this morning, so I will wait until I go out shopping for Thanksgiving dinner groceries until later today. I hope the weather is better where you are today and don't forget to enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment