Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shower Was A Success!

Well, I can finally relax, the shower is over! Being the mother, of course I thought everything went well and was beautiful! My oldest daughter planned the shower for her sister and what a great job she did!

The first photo is of the favors of chocolate bars that were handed out. Of course the theme was turtles. If you have been following my blog, I posted a picture of the shower invitations which featured turtles. My contribution was to work on the centerpieces. I painted all the block boxes which held a plant. They looked so cute sitting on all the tables.

Lori is so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family who were so generous in giving her such wonderful gifts. They are now very well prepared to start their new family. And I am anxious to hold my new grandchild.

Today I plan to get back to stamping. Tomorrow, I will post some more shower pictures and also a stamping project. I will enjoy my day today and I hope you will too.


1 comment:

  1. Awww those centerpieces look great! There sure is nothing like cuddling with a new little baby - I understand completely why you can't wait!

    ReplyDelete