Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shower and Christmas?

I told you that I would post another picture from the shower on Saturday. I wanted you to see the cake. Of course Andria made sure the turtle theme was carried throughout the shower. So the cake had a turtle on top. I decided that I would place Chris and Lori's baby pictures out so we could see what they both looked like when they were about 2. We could also only wonder what the new little boy will look like when he arrives.

Now onto the Holidays. I found another set of directions for a Hand Sanitizer Holder. I found them on the blog, Stampin' By The Sea. These are the supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Delightful Decorations, Tags til Christmas
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holidays DSP, Whisper White
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Large Oval Punch, Ornament Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Cherry Cobbler Marker, White Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pocket Hand Sanitizer

Now that the shower is over, I need to work on my Holiday projects and cards. I will continue to work on Holiday cards today. Tomorrow I will start to post the Christmas Cards that we are going to be making at my Technique Classes this month. So check back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment