Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Technique Class- Card 1

I was finally able to get some time yesterday to get my cards together for this month. This card uses the "Frosted Impressions" technique. It is very hard to see with this picture but the technique is used on the left side with the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder. This card looks so nice in person and this picture really does not do it justice. On the right side of the card, I used Shimmery Paint Spray. I could not believe how shimmery it shows on this picture. I really have to seriously think about getting a new camera. I was disappointed with the shower pictures and I get more disappointed with each picture I take. Perhaps with the new baby coming, this is the right time to invest in a better camera.

If you are interested in attending this month's class, please contact me. I will be holding classes on Saturday, Nov. 13 @ 9 AM, Tuesday, Nov. 16 @ 9:15 AM, and Wednesday, Nov. 17 @ 7 PM. Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I too love Cherry Cobbler in everything it comes in. Can you tell how you did the Frosted Impressions technique?

    ReplyDelete