Monday, November 15, 2010

November Technique Class- Card 3

Here is the last card that we will be making at this month's technique classes. This card uses the Faux Icicles technique. For the past 2 Winter's, I have wanted to use this technique but something else always came up. It is not like you can use this technique during the Summer months. I CASED this card from Jennifer Picard's blog. Of course I changed things around but it was a great way to showcase the Faux Icicles. They are so easy to make although it takes a while for the Crystal Effects that you use for this to dry. But what a statement the icicles make. A cute embellishment to add to a wintery card.

This post is short because I have come down with some type of virus for 2 days and I do not feel great yet. While I am resting again today, you go out and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment