Friday, November 12, 2010

November Technique Class- Card 2

THis is the second card that we will be making during my Technique Classes this month. Last year I bought the Tree Trimmings stamp set and for some reason I did not use it as month as I had wanted. So this year, I decided to get it out again and try to come up with more cards using this vintage looking set. This card uses the 2 Toned Embossing technique. It is a unique twist to the normal embossing technique.

I have been using a lot of Cherry Cobbler cardstock this holiday season because it is my new "favorite" color. But I decided to use Bravo Burgundy for this card. The color gives it a more elegant feel along with the ornaments. I think it came out very nice. As a matter of fact, it came out better in person than it looked in my mind.

You can still contact me if you are interested in attending one of my technique classes. I have a busy day today getting everything set up for my classes. I also want to get out and do a little Christmas shopping. There are a few good deals out there this weekend that I want to take advantage of. So as I get started with a very busy day, you go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment