Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Card Buffet

I am hosting my Annual Valentine Card Buffet on February 6 at my place.  The way I host my Card Buffets is that I offer 4-5 different card designs.  Fro those designs, you get to choose any design or designs that you wish.  And from that you get to choose how many cards you would like to make from each design.  So you can make as many cards as you would like. I charge for each card you make.  This is one of the cards that you can choose from.  I try to make a variety of styles for my customers to choose from.  For this card I wanted to design a really vintage romantic type of card.  I am not sure if I succeeded but here is the card.  the supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  You Are Loved, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
INK: Versamark, Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES:  Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Word Window Punch, 3/8" Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon,  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 5/8" Flower Trim, Pearl Jewels, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots

This card looks so much better in person.  If you would like more information about this Valentine Card Buffet, please click here to contact me.  Today I have no babies to baby sit but I am taking this "free" time to prepare for the Valentine Stamp Camp on Saturday.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment