Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Technique Class- Card 2

I love glitz but sometimes it can be so messy trying to put it on a card.  I have a quick and easy way to get those "Glittered Backgrounds" that I like so well.  In the past I have tried to glitter larger areas and it had been disastrous. Then Stampin' Up came out with Adhesive Sheets and my problem was solved.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS:  Nature Walk, Blooming Kindness
PAPER:  Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
INK:  Midnight Muse, Old Olive, More Mustard, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES:  Wide Oval Punch, Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Dazzling Diamonds

My customers loved it.  They especially loved the easy way to glitter a large area and it was not that messy.  After you peel off the side adhesive and the sticky area is exposed, you just pour the Dazzling Diamonds over it. Voila!  A glittery, glitzy area that puts a WOW on your card.  

My days have been so full the last few weeks because I all the babysitting I have doing for my Grandsons.  I am enjoying every minute of it.  I am working on organizing myself better so I can keep up with my blogging.  That has been my New Year's resolution to be better with keeping up with my blog.  So please be patient with me.  I truly am working on being more consistent.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: