Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, Hello

Wouldn't anyone like to receive a card like this?  This is one of the Make & Take cards that my customers made at my Open House on Sunday.  I always make sure that my cards have at least 3 of the NEW products.  This card is very simple yet I managed to use 4 of the NEW products in the Spring Catalog.  The 4 products that I used were
1. "OH, HELLO" Stamp Set
2. "TEA for TWO" DSP which was used for the banner
3.   "OVAL FRAMELITS" which I used to cut out the oval
4.  "NEEDLEPOINT BORDER"  Embossing Folder

The only items that I used that were not in the  Spring Catalog are Whisper White Cardstock, Early Espresso Ink Pad, Primrose Petal and Gumball Green Markers.


It is very simple but I think oh so cute!  Now is a great time to order the new products.  Sale- a Bration starts today!  For every $50 worth of product you spend, you can choose an its from the Sale-A-Bration brochure for FREE!   If you ordered all the new items that I demonstrated on this card, you would be able to choose one of the free items since.  Those 4 items added up to $55.85 so a free item would be the icing on the cake to this order.
If you would like to check out what items you can choose for free 
Click Here or contact me for a brochure.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment