Thursday, January 24, 2013

Open House Make & Take Card 2

I really like the Stamp Set "PATTERNED OCCASIONS"  from the Sale- A- Bration Brochure .   I wanted to show my customers a way that you could use this stamp.  With Valentine's Day coming soon,  I thought I would use the "Whole Latte Love" stamp.  I think this is more of a masculine card.  It does not have have a lot of color except for the red for Valentine's day.  The Early Espresso and Crumb Cake plus the striped cardstock gives it a more masculine feel or at least I think so.  the supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Patterned Occasions
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
INK:  Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES:  Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Small Heart Punch1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

This is another quick and easy card.  The last few cards that I have done,  I have tried to make them more simple.  I don't know why but sometimes, you need to change things up.  All your cards do not need to be a lot of layers, buttons, ribbons or trinkets or even use fancy techniques.  Sometimes the simplest card made from the heart is the best.  


A reminder that the Sale-A-Bration Promotion is going o now through March 22.  For every $50 of product you purchase you get to choose an item from the brochure CLICK HERE to check out what else you are able to choose from. Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card - I love the color combination on this!

    ReplyDelete