Monday, January 14, 2013

I am Back From Leadership


Leadership in Orlando was FANTASTIC!  What a great way to do start the New Year!  I love going to Leadership because it helps to get your creative juices flowing again.  Stampin' Up has so many new ideas, products and programs coming your your in the next few days and months that it can not do anything but get you excited.


First I want to show you one of the swaps that I made for Leadership.  I loved this swap!  I think other people at Leadership did also because this is the swap that I ran out of first.  Although my daughter did not, she thought it looked like a Christmas card.  She felt the colors made it look that way.  So who was right?  Was it the demos or my daughter?  I will leave that decision up to you.  Although I would like to think the other demos were right.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Summer Silhouettes, You Are Loved
PAPER:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Gumball Green Core'dinations
INK:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
ACCESSORIES:  Gumball Green Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, Sanding Block, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Boho Blossom Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Jewel Rhinestone

Maybe I will take my daughter's advice and try it in more Springy colors.  If I do, I will post a picture of it and get your opinions.

I don't want to make this post too long but I just really need to show you this video.  This is a video for a new product that Stampin' Up is launching today for MEN!



Guys don't always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You're Welcome! kit, they'll have
  • Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
  • Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
  • Twelve gray envelopes
  • A Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
  • An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box.

Enjoy the video about this kit!





If you would like more information, please contact me.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment