Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a Day in Nashville!

What a day in Nashville today! There were some high spots and some low spots. It started off great! We picked up our Leadership bag. Isn't it beautiful? I love it! The pattern comes from our Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and the color of the bag is Early espresso and White. How gorgeous! In the bag there was a pin colored in various SU colors. The one I received was Crumb Cake. The pin was for the Prize Patrol PRizes. Well, my pin came off of my badge and I could not find it. So when we went to General Session, Carrie Cudney from SU gave me a replacement pin but did not have Crumb Cake and I was given Concord Crush this time. Shelly did a fantastic presentation sowing us a variety of cards that she was making for a workshop and at the end of the session she told us the first prize on the Prize Patrol was the stamp set Easter Blossoms, Springtime Vintage DSP and a card that Shelly herself made using this set. The color pin that was chosen to get the prize was...Crumb Cake : ( I was so sad I could not claim that prize, especially when I could have gotten a handmade card from Shelly but what could I do.

The sessions were great and then when they were over for the day, SU provided us with a wonderful me. Check it out! Doesn't it look good? And the cheesecake was delicious! After dinner, they asked everyone to make a card for the Ronald McDonald Houses. So when we started to make them, they announced that they would call people to go to Momento Mall. So the first color pin they chose to line up to get into Momento Mall was...Concord Crush! Yippee! So I was in the first group to go in. I will post what I bought there, tomorrow.

It has been a long day and tomorrow will be even longer. Check back tomorrow for more news.

Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a blast... can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete